Monday, February 16, 2009

Toliet Brush Incident

Kate's birthday was at the begining of this month. While I was putting together her birthday present Jenny dropped Tug and Sam off for a little bit while she ran some errands. Well Max and Sam went down for a nap, so Tug helped me put together Kates present, which was a jewelry box/ stand that goes in the bathroom. Upon finishing putting it together I began transferring all jewelry from her old one to the new one. Meanwhile, Tug is right by my side saying, "What's this?, what's this? what's this?" I told him, a neckless, a ring, a hair brush. Well, he then says, "What's this?" and is brushing my head with something. I look up to see him brushing my head with the toliet brush- believe it! I told Tug thats nasty and we dont play with that and took several showers that day.

1 comment:

Photo Momma said...

I love it! What a funny story :)