Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby TuTu....Jigga What??

The Tammany's and Schwab's came over for dinner last night, which is always a good time. After dinner, Ben, Justin and I dominated the Wii. The ladys however were creating something on the table. While taking a break from the intense competition I asked the ladys what they were making. Kate says, "a tutu for Charley". My first thought was, jigga what?? Kate said it will be so cute and it will probably be her Easter outfit. Will I ever get use to tutu's and dresses? I guess with this lil girl coming into our lives I am going to have to. Good news is that I have already started preparing a 50 page questionare for that dreaded day some young man wants to ask her out. Wherever you are lil man...I am already watching you.

Here is the tutu and a website incase you want to make one.


2 comments:

Brandijo said...

that is adorable!

Brandijo said...

Better watch out Sylar will be in her class!