Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pathetic

Did anyone see the Penn State /Illinois game last night??? 38-33 was the final score in case you didn't see or hear about it. Oh yeah, the Illini lost. And no, it was not because of suffocating defense, but rather a show of horrific shooting. Field goal percentages : 28% for Penn State and 30 % for the Illini, respectivley...then again not so much. I feel for you Illini fans because it's been a very inconsistent year. I read where one fan yelled I want my money back. By golly, I think they should give everyone their money back for that game. They could have seen an equally entertaining, or better, high school game for 1/4 the price of the shenanigans they saw.

PS- go Kansas

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Whoa, slow down on the blogging or you are going to make us think you are a regular blogger.

DuncanFAmily said...

I was yelling at my tv the entire game. I think I scared my daughter

Heath and Lindsey said...

From Heath: Penn States record?????