Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Day

Even though it has rained for the last 48 hours today was just about perfect.  The day started off with Max and I going to Jubelt's this morning for doughnuts.  Kate and I then cleaned up the house for Max's birthday bash tomorrow.  Then Max and I went to DQ where he picked out his birthday cake.  Currently, Kate is making some chili for tomorrow's activities. As she is making it Max and Charley are playing together.  The overcast day, smell of chili and cool temps all adds up to a perfect fall day.  Granted there is rain, I still love it.  The only thing that would be better is if there was football on.  Do not worry there is golf, so I am very content.  Here are some pics from today.  You will also noticed that Blue has arrived.  He is the new fish in town, since yellow's dreadful passing.  

No comments: