Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back Onlne

So, I know it has been a long time since I posted something, but May is always busy for me.  I had at least 40 hours of overtime and then there are the daddy responsibilities.  Do not worry though, I know have some free time.  Kate went to Florida for 3-4 days to go to a hair show.  I had the kids all to myself and let me say....I do not know how single parents it.  The fact that I was also trying to remodel the kitchen every time the kids were sleeping also may have also attributed to me being worn down, but I wanted to surprise Kate.  I am going to get some pictures on here some point today.   A HUGE thanks goes to Justin, who gave an entire day to help.  It was truly  a blessing to have you help Justin and Kate absolutely loves the kitchen.  Thank you so much.   I will try to get some pictures of before on here as well, but we have a new computer now and not sure if I can find old pics of the kitchen.   So stay tuned.

 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I just happened to look at your blog and there you are! The kitchen does look amazing. It makes me want mine done right now too! But I'll not covet your kitchen, I'll be content with the bathrooms!