Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Top 10 Speeding

People always ask, "What can I say to get out of a ticket", or "How fast can I really go before getting pulled over". My response to those, there is nothing you can say to get out of a ticket and if you are going over the speed limit, you can be pulled over and given a ticket.
I have been a troop for 3 years now and have compiled my top ten sayings of people trying to get out of a speeding ticket. Granted with in the next couple weeks I will no doubt have several more to add, but at the moment here are the top 10 thus far:

10. "I have to use the restroom" (even though they have passed 5 exits)
9. "I am thankful for the job you do, but could you just not do it now?"
8. "Are you single?"
7. "I am on my way to a funeral to mourn the dead, hello" (yeah, she was sassy)
6. "Don't you know who I am?"
5. "You are wrong, I dont speed"
4. "I promise I will never speed again"
3. "My brother's wife's newphew is a cop in Utah"
2. "I just peed my pants" (yes they did)
1. "But my dog has no back legs" (seriously this happend it was a lil pug dog and she held it up
for me to see)

No comments: