Friday, April 11, 2008

The Walls Are Closing In

I will admit I use to not mind watching the shows on HGTV. However, I have come to realize the more my wife watches those shows the more ideas she gets to changes the color scheme or layout of the house. The good thing is Kate has good taste, so it always ends up looking good. The bad news is that it seems as though I am just finishing up repainting the house when she gets a new idea she would love to try. So recently she decided she wanted a majority of the house repainted...again. Therefore, the kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway were all painted. I will admit I do like the way it turned out. If you want to see the rest, just come one over. What do you think?

before.................................................... after


3 comments:

Jody said...

Looks really good! We want to see more.

Brandijo said...

Looks Awesome!! It's crazy how much painting your house can change it drastically. Great Job!

Brandijo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.