Friday, April 11, 2008

Fragile Lives


The other day at work I was dispatched to a crash involving two vehicles and a motorcycle. I am sure most of you have read or heard about it. While working at the scene I thought that life is so fragile. These bodies we have do not last forever and can very easily be broken. Yet, amidst the saddness of death is the hope that though these bodies can be broken, our spirits can not. We have the choice to live in eternity with our Father in Heaven. This is old information to many of you who will read this. However, to those of you who do not have Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior I pray you would let down your pride and allow Him to enter into your life. With spring here and summer approaching I will unfortunately work more crashes such as this one. I will constantly be reminded that our loved ones may be taken from us at any time. So I say this; enjoy your loved ones every single day you can, do not take any of them for granted, forgive them for their faults and always tell them you love them.

1 comment:

Brandijo said...

Did this happen in front of Walgreens? Josh and I were approaching an accident there couple weekends ago, and I was in shock to see someone covered up on the gurney. God Bless you for trying to keep us safe on the roads.