Monday, September 14, 2009

R.I.P. Yellow

2 days ago Max and I cleaned out Yellows fish bowl.  For those of you who don't know, Max HAD a little yellow fish.  His name was Yellow.  Anyway, I was told I could use normal water when I clean out and refilled his little tank.  Apparently I was misinformed.  Yellow swam and swam for one day and then just stopped.  Max has taken the death of Yellow well.  However, he still wants to feed him.  This morning we had a lovely little ceremony in the bathroom and said goodbye to Yellow as he was flushed to heaven via the Litchfield sewer system.  Max has already moved on and is talking about Blue...his soon to be new fish.


3 comments:

The Tammanys said...

Is anyone pressing charges?

cressfamily said...

Just like Bill Huxtable (sp?)

Unknown said...

At least one of my children werent to blame for this very very tragic death.